Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Resident Evil Code Veronica Hemostatic Medicine
Resident Evil Code Veronica Hemostatic Medicine. You'll need to find and deliver his meds to him to earn this trophy. Redfield later returned his kindness by providing him with hemostatic medicine and her brother's lighter.

This can be used to open the duralumin cases you find. I did 2 almost identical [0 save] [no first aid spray] [under 4.5hr] runs and found the following occur if rodrigo doesn't get the. I’m playing through code veronica at the moment, when is the best time to give rodrigo the medicine and trade the lighter for the lock pick?
I Use It To Keep Bats Away So I Don’t Have To Waste Ammo, So Should I Do The Swap As Soon As I Can, Or Wait Until I’m About To.
Giving hemostatic to rodrigo (tentative) is a cutscene in resident evil code:veronica. Resident evil code veronica you'll start with the lighter in the game. Use it on the little torch in the first room you control chris as and you get secret submachine guns.
He Was Wounded And Need A Hemostatic Bottle To Heal Himself.
Nintypercent 1 year ago #1. If you return to the prison holding cell after acquiring this medicine, you can give it to rodrigo. Medicine that can be given to a wounded person to stop bleeding.
Then, As Chris, Kill The Gulp Worm So That It Spits Rodrigo Out.
Complete the game without using any first aid sprays. Avoid invading zombies in security hall alloy tg thingy, use security thing lol Reward for a perfect rank.
It Should Be Used On Someone Who Is Wounded.
Like the knife, or the fire extinguisher, or the double bossfight with the tyrant when leaving the island, or the hemostatic medicine, or beating the gravedigger quickly enough to get the lighter if you do use the hemostatic medicine, or using the lighter to repel bats, or losing claire and her inventory for a long time, or briefly getting claire back before losing her and her inventory for. I did 2 almost identical [0 save] [no first aid spray] [under 4.5hr] runs and found the following occur if rodrigo doesn't get the. Head through the door and dodge alfred (he'll be using his sniper rifle).
The Medical Set Is George Hamilton's Personal Item That Enables Him To Create Medical Pills From Various Combination Of Herbs.
It can also be used in the following places: He will give chris the lighter. Go forward and through the only silver metal door.
Popular Posts
Weight Training For Reducing Belly Fat
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Strength Training Workouts No Equipment
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment